Your Data is Your Data
As you browse the Internet or use your phone, you are sharing your data: whether that data is information you supplied or factual information about you or simply data that tracks you as you move around with your phone, it is your data.
Wouldn’t you like to know what data is out there about you? We show you the information marketers and others have access to and give you methods to manage or act upon this data and we provide you this data as a free service!
Everyone is profiting off of your data. Shouldn’t you be able to share in these profits since it is your data? You should receive a data dividend.
To get started, click the button below to register and get started. Once you’re logged in, you be taken to your own Consumer Privacy Dashboard. We will show you what information we found on you and we will continue to monitor your information and notify you of updates.
You are asked to log in to verify you are the owner of the account. Once you verify your account, we collect information from many sources and display it on the page for you to see. There is a lot of sensitive information and we want to ensure only the person whose data it belongs to can see it!
Some of the tools provided (most of which are free) are:
- Monitoring information online about you
- Notifying you of new data found
- Corporate Privacy Policies tools with contact information to request your data or to ask that it be deleted
- Deleting and Archiving old tweets
- Working towards getting you paid for your data by marketers and others
- Managing your right to be forgotten / removing unwanted pages containing your personal information to protect your privacy, block people from finding information about you or your family, reduce identity theft, and reduce marketing & spam.
- Manage your online reputation (ORM)
- and more features launching regularly!